718-Friday Q&A: Stock Market Volatility, For-Profit Schools, Personal Self-Confidence, HELOCs, Etc.
May 01, 2020
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/36fIApfStZM
- 1:30 - Stock market volatility - are total stock index funds a safe bet?
- 14:12 - How can I build self-confidence with public speaking?
- 18:54 - How can I start a for-profit daycare or school?
- 35:35 - How should I use this time to learn more about money? Other important topics? How can I invest wisely at age 28?
- 46:00 - Should I take out a HELOC and use it to invest in a rental property?
- 53:00 - How can we decide whether my wife or I stay home with my son?
- 1:00:25 - Thoughts and strategies for working at home?
- 1:05:10 - Update on carnivore dieting?