685-Friday Q&A: Business Liability Insurance, Life Insurance for Fat People, Short-Term Savings, Dividend Investors
Dec 13, 2019
It's Friday! Time for Q&A:
- 3:40 Do I need liability insurance for my business?
- 35:45 How can I get good life insurance rates if I'm fat?
- 1:20:25 What should I do for $300,000 of cash I'm saving for a business investment very shortly?
- 1:22:30 Why are "high finance" people so dismissive of people who like dividend investing?
- Join me for next week's call by supporting the show on Patreon. www.patreon.com/radicalpersonalfinance