Do You Have a Plan to Survive Economic Collapse?
Have you ever given any thought to the possibility that there could be some form of economic crisis or collapse in your future?
If not, you really should.
Economic crises happen every day, all around the world.
Most of these crises are personal in nature:
- An unexpected job loss,
- A bad medical diagnosis,
- A business bankruptcy.
Many of these crises are regional:
- The big factory in town finally shuts down for good,
- A major wildfire wipes out a large section of the town,
- The new tax law causes millionaires to flee for fairer climes.
Some of these crisis are national and multi-generational in their impact:
- The burgeoning national debt finally becomes unaffordable as interest rates climb,
- The long-simmering political tensions boil over into an active armed conflict,
- The newly elected politicians start to make good on their promises to nationalize large companies.
Common Financial Planning Techniques vs. a Total Collapse
The personal crises are sensibly dealt with by prudent financial planning using techniques that are commonly discussed: an emergency fund, well-chosen insurance policies, and a current resume will solve most of these problems.
But the bigger crises are a tougher nut to crack.
- What do you do if hyperinflation hits your country to the tune of 1,000,000% per year, as happened in Venezuela in 2018?
- What would you do if you lost almost 50% of your bank deposits, as happened for Bank of Cyprus customers in 2013?
- What would you do if your government went utterly broke and the global empire you previously enjoyed imploded on itself, as happened in the USSR in the 1980s?
These crises and collapses are a bit thornier to work through. But that's what this course is dedicated to helping you plan for.
But before I explain how we solve for these crises, let's tackle one other question.
How Likely Is Collapse?
How likely is it that one of these collapses will occur where you live?
Most of us live in stable, secure, modern societies. (If you don't live in one of these, you should consider moving...your life will improve.)
Very few of us have ever been through a serious personal economic crisis, let alone a regional or national collapse! And it's really hard to even imagine it happening!
- It's one thing to recognize that Venezuelan bolívar is in hyperinflation; it's quite another to imagine how the Euro could go into hyperinflation.
- It's one thing to understand that Cyprus depositors took a "haircut;" it's quite another to imagine how Royal Bank of Canada depositors could face a similar theft.
- It's one thing to know that the USSR went bankrupt because of its Cold War with the United States; it's quite another to imagine how the United States empire could collapse after a Cold War with China.
This makes our analysis really tough. We have to assess not only the possibility of an event but give some estimate of its likelihood. And then, if we're actually going to take action to prepare for it, we have to figure out what the proper action is.
Frankly, I have no idea how likely a collapse is. I simply know that it is possible. And I believe that it's becoming increasingly likely.
The maddening difficulty of this analysis often leads people to extreme positions.
- Some people shrug off the risk and say, "Oh well. Nothing can be done. So I'm not going to worry about it."
- Some people freak out and buy a de-commissioned missile silo to move into.
I guess those are both valid positions, but I'm not willing to bury my head in the sand and pretend the risk doesn't exist. And I'm not [yet] willing to buy a de-commissioned missile silo to retrofit as my own personal bunker.
Is There a Sensible Option? That Doesn't Cost Too Much and Isn't Too Extreme?
But is there a third path?
Is there a way that you can prepare to survive--and even thrive--during an economic crisis? And can you do this without your needing to move to a bunker in the middle of nowhere for something that we have no way to predict the timing—or even likelihood—of?
I'm convinced there is.
Here's the simple solution: if you leave the country that's falling apart and go where things are better, you can avoid most of the nightmare. Then, when things are better at home, you can go back and rebuild.
That's it. That's your solution.
Simple, ain't it?
In a way, yes. Certainly it is.
I think it's an elegantly simple, but practical, solution. After all, if you can simply leave the trouble zone and go where things are safer and better, you avoid the need to buy the bunker in the hills, spend thousands of dollars stocking it with supplies, etc.
But in truth, there's nothing simple about packing your family up and leaving home to go live in another country.
And there's not much simple about the risks of fleeing when your local currency may be imploding, border guards are on high alert, ATM withdrawals are limited, etc.
What's Your Plan?
For this idea to work, you need a plan.
Specifically, you need:
- A place to go
- A plan to get out
- Documents to get out and in
- Money to live on and a plan to generate more
- To know when to leave
- A plan to return home.
And that is the outline of this course. We deal comprehensively with each and every one of those elements in this course.
I don't pretend for a moment that the solution given in this course is a comprehensive solution.
There are many circumstances in which your passport and credit card might not work to get you out of harm's way; thus, I think you should also attend to some basic preparation (such as stored food, water, and security planning).
Hey, I even think you should go ahead and set up that bunker on a hilltop—if you have the desire and the means and it wouldn't be too large a disruption in your lifestyle.
But for most of us, the bunker on the hilltop is impractical. We recognize that it might be nice but we simply aren't convinced that collapse is so certain as to require us to stroke the check for the bunker.
And yet we recognize that the risk to or lives and our our entire wealth is still significant. And worth preparing for.
A Powerful Leverage Opportunity
And that's where the ideas outlined in this course come in. The ideas in this course have massive leverage:
- They have a very strong potential to be effective in a very wide variety of potential dire scenarios
- They have a very low cost of entry as measured in money, time, and effort.
This kind of leverage opportunity doesn't present itself often in life. I urge you to take advantage of the protection my plan can give to you.
Still Not Convinced? Check Out These Topics We Cover.
Just in case you're not quite convinced to buy yet, I thought you might enjoy a list of some of the juicy nuggets I've prepared for you inside this course. Here's a partial list of class topics to whet your appetite:
- A 2-page summary of the most effective way for you to prepare for economic collapse
- Clear, phased, step-by-step action plans to help you systematically take action on your plan
- The many, many important reasons why you should probably stay put, in your home country, for the duration of a crisis (and the reasons why you should leave)
- How to live outside your home country for the long term without having any legal residency rights elsewhere
- How to find a job during an economic crisis where unemployment is skyrocketing
- How to afford to move for better opportunities, even if you don't have much money
- The best "paper" investment for people from a wide swathe of the world's countries
- How to spend years in safe regions of the world, even those with significant travel restrictions
- How to obtain the legal right to live and work in a new country, even if you have no pre-existing ties to that country
- How to make sure you can successfully evade any large-scale trouble in the world, including mass economic collapse, global war, or massive social unrest
- How to conquer the #1 psychological malady that gets people killed in a time of crisis
- How to establish a foreign retreat strategy for no more than a few hundred dollars of up-front cost
- How to prepare your family members for a potential bugout scenario so they'll be comfortable enough to be willing to move when the time comes
- How to maintain your civil rights in the middle of a crisis
- The cheapest way to increase your income when everyone around you is losing theirs
- How to self-insure your ability to leave town when no one else can
- The specific signs you need to watch for that absolutely mean you can't stay in your home country
- The most important asset you lose by leaving your home country in a time of crisis
- How to make sure your retreat location isn't a financial drain that everyone grows to resent when nothing ever goes wrong and the crisis never comes
- How to make sure you can reach your retreat when borders are closed in times of tension
- How to make your retreat pay for itself in actual financial profits and benefits, even if nothing ever goes wrong
- How to equip a retreat location on the cheap and still be safe
- How to build a flexible crisis plan that can sensibly grow with you as your personal wealth increases
- How to plan ahead so your children don't die needlessly in a worthless war
- How much money you actually need in order to be equipped to live internationally without a steady income
- The fastest and cheapest way to get out of your country, even in a crisis
- How to be prepared to pack up quickly and get out, even if you never actually pack anything up in advance
- How to legally avoid border control officers as you exit the United States (and other countries too)
- The safest, most secure ways for you to carry tens of thousands of dollars with you, protected from theft
- How to buy passage out of a trouble zone, even when all commercial transportation options are shut down
- How to diversify your spending power so that you're never wiped out, even if you're robbed at gunpoint and all your stuff is stolen from you
- How to make sure your money isn't trapped behind a wall of capital controls
- How to create your own secure and safe system for accessing tons of cash, even when you don't have any of your own money to spend
- How to make sure your financial empire never collapses, even if you're not around to tend and care for it
- How to make sure your spending ability is never cut off by your banks, even if you're traveling in weird places during times of trouble
- How to hide $100,000 of currency so that it's never compromised by any conceivable risk and is always available to you when you need it
- How to make sure you always have the appropriate forms of money, especially for difficult situations like international border crossings
- How to understand capital controls, including the ones that are already at work on your money right now (and why they're GUARANTEED to get worse!)
- The most important documents to have that allow you to flee in times of trouble
- How to get multiple copies of your US passport so you always have a spare copy available
- Reasons why the US government will revoke your ability to leave the United States (including one that happens when you get only $2,500 behind on one important debt)
- How to get out of the United States even if the US government cancels your passport
- The single document that can guarantee your income, your children's education, and your health, even in the midst of a massive economic collapse
- How to plan ahead so that you can escape from legal custody, even if your passport has been taken away and you've been ordered to show up in court for a "hearing"
- Multiple ways to travel across international borders without owning a passport
- How to legally use multiple addresses as your "address," without ever being caught
- How to legally possess multiple, valid forms of government identification (including little-known forms of ID that can be used to leave the country)
- How to escape your country and re-build your life, even if you are carjacked and robbed of all of your money, credit cards, possessions, passport and all forms of ID
- How to legally leave the United States and bug out abroad, even if you are caught in an emergency and forced to flee with nothing but your driver's license and a credit card
- Why you should surrender your personal privacy in exchange for registration in an extremely intrusive government identification system
- How to legally get your animals across an international border so they're not left behind when you flee
- How to legally get your car across an international border so you can have your own wheels underneath you when you flee
- How to quickly and easily pass through border controls without having your luggage searched and without having to answer lots of invasive questions
- How to have everything you need to set up a new life abroad, even if you could never return to your home country
- How to quickly generate income if you are forced to flee from danger and wind up in a new place, totally broke
- How to protect valuable personal items and heirlooms that are completely irreplaceable
- The most important documents for you to store and carry so that you're never left stranded
- How to make sure you can generate enough income to support your family (even if you can't get a job)
- How to make sure you have money to spend that's completely removed from your country's ability to take away your spending power
- The asset classes that are most insulated from legislative manipulation
- Why gold is a wonderful thing to own, even in a modern world that has largely rendered gold irrelevant
- How to figure out how much money to store for emergencies (and where to store it safely in case of economic collapse)
- How to make sure you don't have to fly home when your bank shuts down your account
- How to travel safely (and legally) with tens of thousands of dollars of cash in your pocket
- How to safely move $100,000 in cash across the country (without the risk of it being taken by an over-zealous law enforcement officer)
- How to safely smuggle your stash through a border checkpoint (even if you've never smuggled anything in your life!)
- How to secure your luggage so that even the most motivated thief can't break in (and how to make sure you get it back if they just take the whole bag)
- How to travel with your luggage completely locked so that even government TSA agents and airline employees can't open it without your being physically present
- The 5 options you have to generate income if you can't legally work
- How to know when to leave in advance of a crisis (and the signs that things are getting bad enough that you should be making plans to leave)
- How to make sure you can leave without burning your bridges back home
- How to legally eliminate 100% of your taxes (so you're protected from the massive tax increases that frequently accompany economic crises)
- How to be sure that a decision to stay and fight for things to get better is a better option than fleeing in times of trouble
- How to stop paying taxes in troubled times (without breaking the law)
- How to legally still have access to your wealth, even if it has been completely locked down by a court order
- How to carry hope through a crisis, having a clear plan to return home so that you're not drifting aimlessly around the world, wondering why on earth you left in the first place
And the topics above are just a sampling of the topics covered. I've intentionally concealed some of my favorite topics in the course (because I don't want them on a public website that's attached to my name!).
Trust me, you will love the course.
The great thing about taking my course is this: if I forgot something in the prepared presentation, you can just ask me in the classroom and I'll answer it thoroughly for you.
My goal is to help you and your family to be prepared to survive and thrive any economic crisis or collapse that threatens your life. And I want you to do it on the cheap.
Please, click the "Purchase Offer" and buy now.
I'll see you inside the course!
Q. How long is the course?
A. The final version of the course is 13 hours and 3 minutes of edited, carefully compiled lecture. The provided PDF of the notes is 102 pages of single-spaced outline. I may add more modules in the future based on student questions and feedback.
Q. Do you offer a money-back guarantee if I'm not satisfied with the course?
A. I stand 100% behind the quality of all of my courses. This course comes with an absolute, ironclad 30-day money-back guarantee. Buy the course, watch the videos, and if you are dissatisfied for any reason, just email me within 30 days of your purchase and I will refund all of your money. No questions asked.
Q. Do I have to watch all the videos on a computer or can I just download them to my phone?
A. You can watch the videos on your phone if you simply prefer to use a phone instead of a computer. But, if you don't want to watch video at all, you will get 80% of the value of the education from the audio alone, so feel free to listen to the audio only. You can download the entire batch of .mp3 files directly to your computer from within the course.